The EFT Café is an Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) practice group in Newcastle in the North East of England. It’s open to anyone who knows how to tap. We aim to practice together developing our skills for the common good.
Just in case you were wondering, EFT Café is not a coffee shop, but we do aim to be an informal environment where people can meet and enjoy themselves.
EFT Café Sessions
- EFT Cafe – 8th February 2017 – To-Do Tapping
- EFT Café – 11th January 2017 – Failing Your Way To New Year Resolution Success!
- EFT Cafe – 14th December 2016 – Tapping Into Kindness
- EFT Cafe – 9th November 2016 – Resistance, Acceptance and Change
- EFT Café – 12th October 2016 – Balancing Safety And Vulnerability With EFT
- EFT Café – 14th September 2016 – Loosening Limiting Beliefs With EFT
- EFT Café – 8th June 2016 – Tapping Into The Power Of Questions
- EFT Café – 11th May – How To Stop Shoulding On Yourself
- EFT Café – 13th April 2016 – Undoing The Distress Of Projection Using EFT
- EFT Café – 9th March 2016 – Tapping Out Of Our Resistance To Change
EFT Cafe costs just £10 for two hours training and supervised practice.
Note: You do need some experience of EFT to attend these workshops and if you are an AAMET EFT Practitioner each EFT Café counts as 2 hours CPD credits to help you maintain your accreditation.
The EFT Cafes are usually on every second Wednesday of the month at St Oswald’s Hospice Teaching Centre, Regent Ave, Gosforth, Newcastle. From 7pm to 9pm. The cost is just £10. You will need some experience of EFT to get the best out of this event.
EFT Café Manifesto
There’s a lot of pain and suffering in the world at large and closer to home. EFTers can do much to ease that pain. But they must be skilled, and that takes practice. The EFT Café is intended to provide a local opportunity for EFTers to practice and develop those skills and give yourself some benefit whilst you are doing it.
I believe EFT Practitioners want to be inspiring and effective examples of EFT and they can be, if they first develop the habit of using EFT on themselves. Whilst every EFTer had an opportunity to work on some of their issues during training, the emphasis was on learning the technique and not on personal growth. The EFT Café provides a safe space where we can pursue our own personal development using EFT, knowing that we can be helped by other EFTers.
The EFT Café gives us the opportunity to become well integrated and flexible people who understand EFT through and through.
During the EFT training, at Level 1 or Level 2, we get exposed to a large amount of information; concepts, techniques and processes. In the EFT Café we can take these ideas and practice them until they are second nature. So that when we work with clients, or on our own, we have these techniques at our fingertips. It’s an opportunity to practice to make perfect.
EFT Community Development
This is a place to explore how EFT may be useful in meeting community needs. It’s a place to network and discuss how skills can be used for the common good.
Meeting nights for the immediate future the EFT Café will meet on the second Wednesday of each month 7pm and 9pm. Each session costs £10. I intend that the meetings will be consistent, starting and ending on time. The café will keep regular hours regardless of who shows up. You don’t need to attend all time, you can drop in whenever you want to. My aim is that no one ever leaves the EFT Café feeling they’ve wasted their time.
There are only two requirements to attend:
- You know the basics of EFT.
- You take responsibility for your own well being. While I hope these sessions will be very therapeutic, they are not intended as a substitute for therapy.
For more information drop me a line.