The Advanced Self-Development Workshop
Do you know how to do EFT but don’t know how to get the best out of it?
Do you have the feeling there is so much more that you could do if only you knew how?
After using EFT for a while have you started to think:
- “I don’t know how to get the best out of this technique, I need to know more?”
- “The results I’m getting are great. How can I take it further?”
- “I wonder how I can apply EFT to this problem?” and not known the answer
- “Why do some problems yield easily to EFT but others don’t seem to change at all”
You sense the possibilities of EFT but don’t know how to make the most of what you know.
You might even have thought about taking an EFT Level 2 training just to learn these advanced techniques for yourself even though you have no intention of using EFT as a therapist.
Learning EFT is just the start of making beneficial changes in your life
Do you want to:
- Get better results from your EFT?
- Learn step by step ways to use EFT to resolve difficult issues in your life?
- Have the confidence to take your EFT skills and use them successfully on bigger problems you face than you have dared to tackle so far?
- Take your EFT skills to the next level.
The EFT: Beyond The Basics workshop is an advanced EFT self development opportunity presented by Andy Hunt, AAMET EFT Practitioner and Trainer. It is designed for people who want to make the most out of their EFT for themselves.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Approach problems in ways that will give you the best chance of success
- Safely tackle problems that at first glance seem too big or painful to work on.
- Identify and release blocks to personal change and self development.
- Use EFT to be more resourceful in daily life
- Use EFT to be more accepting of yourself.
This workshop will be a safe environment giving lots of supervised practice. Rather than just be a theoretical presentation of possibilities, you will learn specific approaches and techniques that can be tailored to your personal needs.
This workshop is:
- A chance to learn how to get the most out of your EFT.
- An opportunity to learn how to put down your blocks and fears to head towards a better life.
- A safe place to learn new ways of using EFT in your own self-development.
- Challenging. You will be able to work on issues you haven’t been able to work on before.
On the other hand this workshop is:
- Not a basic course, you have to know how to do EFT to attend this training.
- Not a substitute for personal therapy.
- Not a training to turn you into a therapist (although therapists could certainly make use of the techniques they learn here.)
- Not a miracle cure. Using these approaches will change your life but you will have to put the effort in to make those changes.
This workshop consists of two consecutive Saturdays of presentations, demonstrations, hands-on experiential exercises and lots of supervised practice for your EFT skills.
In the gap between the workshops you will have a chance to practice what you have learned.
The group will be a small and safe place to explore issues and develop your skills.
If you are using EFT in your counselling / therapy work this workshop is an excellent opportunity to gain CPD points.
Andy Hunt has been using EFT as part of his own personal development since 2004 and has developed a number of advanced EFT practices to work on the blocks and problems that come up in everyday life.
The EFT: Beyond The Basics workshop is a distillation of that experience to give you the benefit of new ways of working with EFT that take you beyond the simple steps of EFT Level 1 training.
Andy is an AAMET Accredited EFT Practitioner and Trainer and an NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer.
He is also the author of the book “Getting Out Of Your Own Way: Finding and Releasing Unconscious Blocks With EFT”
Two weeks after the training the attendees will be able to attend an optional free teleseminar call with Andy Hunt to ask any questions that have arisen since the training and get advice on how to tweak what they are doing to get the best results.
What you need:
- A recognised EFT Level 1 (or higher) certificate
- A desire to change
- A willingness to engage with your own personal issues.
Where and when?
St Oswald’s Hospice Teaching Centre, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne
Saturday 26th January and Saturday 2nd of February, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm both days.
Early bird £75 if booked before Saturday January
5th 12th, 2013
Full fee £95
To sign up to the EFT: Beyond The Basics workshop click here.
Image courtesy of ahisgett