A two day training for people who have taken the Identity Healing Level 1 training and want to learn to use the Identity Healing processes to reconcile inner conflicts, soothe inner critics and undo reciprocal roles.
It is a hands on and experiential training in a small group with structured exercises, demonstrations, pair practice and lots of feedback to help you learn how to use these processes.
This training will show you how to:
- Quickly and easily identify â€˜identity conflicts’ from the language that your client uses.
- Use the core Identity Healing processes to resolve those conflicts.
- Use Identity Healing processes to resolve the relationships between multiple younger selves simultaneously
- Work with inner critics, soothing them and letting them go or retraining them to become inner assistants.
- Use Identity Healing approaches to undo damaging â€˜reciprocal roles’.
- Use visualisation, metaphor and trance-work to enhance your results.
- Add a new dimension to working with inner conflict.
You will receive a comprehensive manual and a certificate of completion. You will also become a member of the Identity Healing website with confidential access to additional training materials and group discussions with other practitioners for peer support.
If you are a member of AAMET this course will provide 12 hours of your AAMET CPD requirements.
This Is An Advanced EFT Training
To take this training you must be very familiar and at ease with the basic Identity Healing approach.
The minimum entry requirements to take this training are:
- to be an Identity Healing Practitioner (or at the minimum have taken an Identity Healing Level 1 training).
- be receiving supervision for your Identity Healing work.
- current professional liability insurance for EFT.
- be a member in good standing of a recognised EFT organisation: AAMET, EFT Guild, EFT Universe, etc.
For more information and training dates visit www.identityhealing.com