I offer EFT Supervision/Mentoring to EFT Students, Practitioners and Advanced Practitioners, individually, online and in groups.
If you are a student or new practitioner
If you are working towards EFTi Practitioner accreditation, or are a newly minted practitioner, supervision/mentoring is an essential part of making a transition from what you learned in the training room and the world of working with real-world clients on a professional basis.
These cases are usually more complex and difficult than any of the straightforward examples you tackled in your EFT training and you may not yet have much experience to guide what you are doing and how you are doing it.
Mentoring can help you avoid having to learn everything by your mistakes and give you some encouragement and guidance for the important work that you are doing.
Supervision/Mentoring can help you:
- assess the suitability of potential clients for treatment and any risks that are involved
- discuss your concerns about a particular client
- keep yourself and your clients safe
- improve your technical skills and knowledge of EFT
- communicate effectively with other health professionals
- improve the administrative aspects of your professional practice.
If you are an experienced practitioner
If you are already an experienced EFT Practitioner supervision/mentoring can still help you improve and develop your practice.
In addition to the benefits mentioned above, mentoring can help experienced practitioner:
- expand their range of EFT approaches
- understand the blocks and obstacles to successful treatment
- be more creative with EFT
- reflect on their personal and professional development.
EFTi Mentoring Requirements
Mentoring is an essential requirement for all practitioner members of EFTi (EFT International formally known as AAMET), with six hours one-to-one, or small group mentoring, per year being the minimum necessary to achieve or maintain practitioner status.
Note: It is your responsibility to maintain a record of your mentoring sessions and other CPD activities and to submit this to your principle EFTi trainer if requested.
One-To-One EFT Supervision/Mentoring
I can see people in online or in person for one-to-one sessions.
One-to-one sessions allow for detailed discussion of cases and approaches that can be tailored to your specific needs. We focus entirely on your cases and what is important to you.
I conduct in-person supervision/mentoring sessions at Jesmond Therapy Centre (Newcastle), Azure Therapy Centre (Whitley Bay) or The Bodywork Centre (Hexham).
I charge £60 for each hour session.
Contact me directly to book sessions.
I am available for online supervision via Zoom or video conferencing by arrangement for three lengths of session.
- 30 minutes (for practitioners with few clients) for £35
- 60 minutes for £55
- 90 minutes for £70
Contact me directly to book sessions.
EFT Supervision/Mentoring For Groups
Group sessions are an opportunity to share concerns and benefit from the experience and wisdom of the group.
The EFT Supervision/Mentoring group is a day long workshop (10am – 5pm) combining supervision, mentoring and skill development. It is an opportunity to learn from other people’s experience and to practice and develop professional skills. This workshop constitutes 6 hours of supervision/mentoring for EFTi Accreditation purposes.
These sessions will take place at St Oswald’s Hospice Teaching Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne, on occasional Saturdays between 10am and 5pm.
These groups are limited to a maximum of 8 participants.
The fee for each participant is £65 for EFTi Accredited Practitioners, £55 for trainee Practitioners
The Supervision / Mentoring days in 2020 are:
- 29th February 2020
- 27th June 2020
- 26th September 2020
- 5th December 2020
Click on link to book your place.
Online EFT Mentoring Groups
Online group supervision/mentoring is a small group option delivered via Zoom or video conferencing.
These two hour sessions cost £25 per participant, the maximum number of participants for these sessions is six so there is adequate time to discuss everyone’s cases and issues.
The online mentoring times are scheduled for:
- 2nd Monday of January, April, July and October from 6pm-8pm
- 2nd Friday of February, May, August and November from 10am-12pm
- 2nd Saturday of March, June, September and December from 10am-12pm
Please note these dates may be shifted to avoid clashes with public holidays etc.
Online EFT Mentoring Groups in 2020 are available on:
- Monday, 13th January 2020 – 6pm-8pm
- Friday, 14th February 2020 – 10am-12pm
- Saturday, 7th March 2020 – 10am-12pm
- Monday, 6th April 2020 – 6pm-8pm
- Friday, 1st May 2020 – 10am-12pm
- Saturday, 13th June 2020 – 10am-12pm
- Monday, 6th July 2020 – 6pm-8pm
- Friday, 14th August 2020 – 10am-12pm
- Saturday, 12th September 2020 – 10am-12pm
- Monday, 12th October 2020 – 6pm-8pm
- Friday, 13th November 2020 – 10am-12pm
- Saturday, 12th December 2020 – 10am-12pm
Click on link to book your place
For more information or to book a session use the contact form below: