The EFT Level 2 Training is designed for those already in the helping professions who wish to add this extremely effective method to their tool-kit.
This training is to develop your EFT skills to a professional level so that you can work with clients.
You will learn more sophisticated approaches for dealing with trauma, anxiety, cravings, physical symptoms and more.
The training also addresses some of the practical, ethical and legal aspects of working with clients using EFT.
The Two Stage Certification Process
In early 2016 AAMET introduced changes into the EFT Practitioner certification process.
The AAMET EFT Practitioner Training has been split into two parts:
- EFT Level 2 Training
- EFT Practitioner Certification & Accreditation Process.
If you want to become an Accredited AAMET Certified EFT Practitioner you must successfully complete both parts of the process.
The certification process is designed to demonstrate that you have grasped the principles taught in the training, have successfully applied them in a wide variety of cases and are competent, and confident, enough to work with clients in a professional way.
AAMET EFT Level 2 Training
This two day training is designed to teach you what you need to know to use EFT techniques with clients in a professional capacity.
If you want to go on to using EFT in your professional work this is the first step towards certification as an AAMET Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner.
In this two day EFT Level 2 training you will learn about:
- Building bridges between EFT and what your client already knows so that they will be comfortable trying out something that is unfamiliar and may seem unorthodox.
- Working safely with clients using tapping to approach difficult issues with the minimum of distress to the client and recognising and managing difficult emotions and reactions during the sessions.
- Gently releasing trauma using two processes specifically designed to ease traumatic memories with the minimum of distress. EFT is already a very gentle way to neutralise trauma, in this training you will learn how to soften the process still further.
- Finding the core issues that drive problems rather than tapping on the symptoms, learning to investigate the origins of the presenting problem to find what holds the client stuck in their problems. Once these core issues have been identified and resolved the problems associated with them can be easily dealt with.
- Finding and dissolving limiting beliefs learning how we restrict our experience of the world with limiting beliefs and how to use EFT to detect and remove those limitations.
- Adding reframing to the tapping to help clients to take broader and more useful perspectives on their difficulties.
- Working with physical issues using different ways to address physical issues and process physical issues, including how to discover and resolve contributing emotional factors.
- Using EFT over the phone and with a group as an addition and alternative to more formal one-to-one sessions. Learning how to use tapping over the phone, Skype and in group settings.
Extensive training materials including manuals and recordings are provided.
The content of the course follows the AAMET EFT Level 2 Syllabus.
You must already have an AAMET EFT Level 1 Certificate to attend an AAMET EFT Level 2 training.
The EFT Level 2 training is designed to teach you how to use Emotional Freedom Techniques with clients. It is not designed to teach you how to be a therapist or counsellor.
It is strongly recommended that you already have experience of working with people in a helping capacity as a counsellor, therapist, teacher, medical professional or social worker before taking this course.
Where, when and how much?
The next EFT Level 2 training will be in Newcastle upon Tyne on Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th April, 2019 at St Oswald’s Hospice, Gosforth, Newcastle
If you book before 31st March 2019 the Early Bird fee for this training is £175 – there is a three part installment payment plan available for this training.
Thereafter the full fee for this training is: £250
There are only 8 places available on this course
Anyone with an existing AAMET EFT Level 2 certificate can attend this course as a refresher for just £30.
At the successful conclusion of this training you will receive an AAMET EFT Level 2 Attendance Certificate.
Important: This training alone is not sufficient to become an AAMET EFT Practitioner, click on AAMET EFT Practitioner Certification and Accreditation for more information..
If you cannot attend the training for some reason the following cancellation policy applies.
If you give:
- more than 1 month’s notice – you will receive a full refund or a free transfer to the next course
- more than 1 week’s notice – you will receive a 75% refund or a free transfer to the next course
- less than 1 week’s notice – you will receive a 50% refund or a free transfer to the next course
- no notice and fail to attend – no refund or free transfer to the next course (at my discrection)