In-Depth Professional & Self Development Workshops
ChangeCamp is a twice yearly self & professional development workshop running in Newcastle upon Tyne, it is designed to give taster sessions in a variety of subjects. Each session lasts for one and a half hours, it is a finger buffet of different approaches to psychological change work. While hugely enjoying the presentations, many of the participants comment that they would have liked more time to go into the subjects in more depth, that’s what ChangeCamp+Plus is for.
ChangeCamp+Plus gives you an opportunity to have a deeper experience of the kind of work ChangeCamp presenters do at an affordable price. There are six presentations, three in the morning and three in the afternoon running concurrently on a variety of topics by ChangeCamp presenters. Each ChangeCamp+Plus workshop is three hours long. That’s a lot of time to learn and explore a particular process or technique in-depth.
The workshops are a mix of topics for personal or professional development with CPD certificates provided.
The workshops will include:
- How To Develop Compassionate Self Acceptance with Andy Hunt
- Mindfulness with Iain MacKenzie
- Brief Grief Therapy with Harry Knox
- Gestalt Theory And Practice: Experiential Workshop with Iain MacKenzie
- From Problem To Solution Using EFT with Andy Hunt
- Personal And Therapeutic Toolbox with Rob McGinley
What you need to attend these workshops:
- A desire to learn.
- To enjoy being with like-minded people.
- To enjoy working with some excellent trainers.
- You need to want to become more professionally skilled or more satisfied on a personal level.
- To have fun.
Note: You may need previous experience of the presentation subject before attending – see the information about each workshop.
What you don’t need to attend these workshops:
- You don’t need to have attended ChangeCamp to attend these sessions.
- A huge bank account, these workshops are designed to be as affordable as possible.
Where, when and how much?
The first ChangeCamp+Plus will be on Saturday February 4th, 2012 from 10am to 5pm at Jesmond Dene Conference Centre, Jesmond Dene, Newcastle upon Tyne.
Early Bird Discount
If you book before January 6th, the workshops will cost just £60 for the whole day, or £35 for a morning or afternoon workshop. Thereafter the full fee will apply, so don’t miss out on the discount
The cost of the workshops are £75 for the whole day or £45 for a morning or afternoon session.
Each workshop has a maximum of 16 places so you need to book early to avoid disappointment.
Visit www.changecampplus.co.uk to find out more and book your place