This is a video segment of a longer interview with Tal Ben-Shahar a Harvard lecturer and researcher in Positive Psychology (the psychology of what is right with us and how to get more of that).
In this five minute piece Ben-Shahar talks about:
- The importance of accepting our feelings whatever they might be.
- The benefits of having quality time with our friends and loved ones.
- Physical exercise and mental health.
- Gratitude and why it’s good for you.
- The importance of simplification.
It’s a short piece but well worth a look.
You can find more of the interview on the same site.