It’s nearly time for the Spring ChangeCamp 2015 on Saturday March 28th in Newcastle.
So far there are 14 presentations for you to choose from at the Spring ChangeCamp 2015 – a mixture of familiar faces and new presenters to ChangeCamp.
Clicking on the links will take you to information about the presentation and the presenters.
- The Positivity Toolkit – Janette Young
- What is your Why? – Aline Boundy
- Stories For Change – Andrew Scott
- Overcoming Fear And Self Doubt – Aly Sproat & Caroline Molloy
- ‘I’m starting my … next Monday’ – John Clark
- How Tapping Can Relieve Stress And Distress – Andy Hunt
- Stress and pain relief from laughter? It’s no joke! – Keith Adams
- Integrated Performance Coaching – Jackie Wilkinson
- Editing Your Memories With NLP – Harry Knox
- Writing Through Change / Writing Through Living
- SelfHelpLessNess – Mike Milligan
- Mindfulness and Personality Type – Richard Owen
- Revive and Relax – Chris Forrester
- The Laughter Yoga Workshop – The traditional ChangeCamp wrap-up.
An Early Bird fee of £15 applies if you book online before Saturday 14th March, thereafter the full fee for the ChangeCamp event is £25.
A concessionary fee of £10 is available for students and the unwaged.
ChangeCamp has become a very popular event, there are 90 places available for this event, so book on-line to secure your place and prevent disappointment.
Online bookings close on Wednesday 23nd or when the event is fully booked.
If want to know how it all works visit information for ChangeCamp participants.
I hope to see you there.