Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) or “tapping” as it is sometimes called is becoming a very popular self help technique.
But for some people attending a regular day-long workshop or training can be a bit of a challenge because they:
- are at work when most trainings happen.
- have limited free time because they are carers or parents of young children.
- don’t like group settings and prefer to learn one to one
Personal EFT Training is a new service for people who want to learn EFT but are not able to attend standard EFT trainings or would prefer personalised instruction.
It’s for you if you want to learn:
- a simple, effective self help technique
- only what is relevant to you
- at a time that suits you.
- have personalised guidance that you wouldn’t get in a regular course
This personal mini-training is based on the standard EFT Level 1 training but it is broken up into four one-hour sessions.
- Introduction to EFT. In this first session you will learn the basic tapping patterns and how to use a simple process to unpack everyday problems so that you work with them using EFT.
- Neutralising Bad Memories. In this session you will learn two simple techniques for taking care of the emotional residue of unpleasant memories. It’s a chance to learn how to clean up the past.
- Working With Anxiety And Physical Issues: How to use EFT to make it easier to cope with challenging parts of life and use EFT for physical issues such as pain.
- Tailor Made For You: The final session is all about you and what you need to know. It is devoted to showing you EFT techniques and approaches that are specific to the kinds of problems and challenges that you have.
The time between each session gives you a chance to practice what you have learnt and bring any questions for the next session.
There are two types of Personal EFT Training:
- 4 x 1 hour sessions (about a week apart)
- 1 x 3 hour session + follow up 1 hour personalised session about a week later.
Each session costs £35, a total of £140 for the course (about the same as the full cost of my Level 1 training).
A full manual and training materials provided
The mini-trainings can be for 1 or 2 people at a time, so if you learn with a friend or partner you can complete the training for just £70 each.
If you want to take the full Practical Wellbeing EFT Level 1 training in a group setting after this Personal EFT Training you can do that for just £30.
Important: The Personal EFT Training is intended to instruct you in the use of EFT for mild to moderate issues, it is not a substitute for therapy nor will it qualify you to use EFT with others.