Here is a collection of articles in magazine format from the Practical Wellbeing website in an easy to read PDF format.
Just click on the link to download.
- Is Your Inner Critic Toxic? (1324 downloads) Is your inner critic really as bad as it made out to be.
- What Is Your True Value? (1275 downloads) A little experiment in your value as a human being
- Are You Having Trouble With Your Identities? (1255 downloads) These identifiers and identities can be great helps or hindrances to us, but they are often used and seldom examined, although we talk about them all the time.
- Making Peace With Yourself (1253 downloads) People would rather rearrange the universe than change themselves – why this is a bad strategy for happiness
Self Help Techniques
- 3 Perspectives Tapping (1453 downloads) A blend EFT and NLP to help you ease difficult interactions and relationships.
- The Belief Flip (2910 downloads) A ‘simple’ and very quick belief changing strategy using EFT.
- A Patterdale Terriers Guide To Stress Relief (1699 downloads) An EFT approach to working with stressful situations inspired by a small dog.
- A Simple, Portable, Pick-Me-Up (1349 downloads) A very simple way of feeling better based on an NLP technique.
- How To Relieve Stress With EFT (1415 downloads) Using EFT in a step by step way to take the stress out of everyday situations
Reflections On Therapy
- The Curse Of Premature Reassurance (1219 downloads) An article about the dangers of not seeing difficult emotions through and an excess reliance on ‘positive thinking’.
- Do You want To Be Distracted Soothed Or Healed (1234 downloads) The pros and cons of three ways to handle distress.
- Is What You Believe Out Of Date? (1210 downloads) How beliefs can outlive their usefulness and cause us problems.
- Fear Of Therapy (1110 downloads) How fear of therapy can stop them from getting the help they need
The easy read PDF format is courtesy of www.joliprint.com