This guest article is courtesy of Bill O’Hanlon, one of the founders of Solution Oriented Brief Therapy, a prolific author, and a very nice guy.
- Check in with yourself and make course corrections if necessary
- Stop living your life from other people’s or society’s agendas or standards and begin living with integrity and from your own heart and soul; telling yourself the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth
- Find renewal by connecting with your vital energy and values What is truly important?; How do you really want to spend your time and the life you have left?
- Find deep acceptance (of yourself, of life, of others) Stop hoping or wishing that you would be different or better than you are; face the truth of who you are; stop trying to fix yourself
- Make deep changes Finally challenge and change life-long unworkable and unhelpful patterns (of relating to yourself, others and the world)
800.381.2374; Fax# 505.983.2761; ;