An introductory talk on Emotional Freedom Technique at St Oswald’s Hospice in Newcastle.
I’ll be talking about and demonstrating EFT and how can be used to achieve greater peace of mind by:
- Relieving the physical sensations of anxiety and stress, such as churning stomach, racing heart and stress headaches.
- Changing your responses to challenging situations and people, being able to face difficulties with strength and confidence.
- Letting go of irrational fears and phobias
- Neutralising traumatic memories of accidents, assaults and abuse, or just cleaning up your emotional state after a bad day.
- Preparing for stressful events such as public speaking or medical procedures, so you can be at your best, rather than a quivering wreck.
If any of those subjects are interesting to you, perhaps you might like to come along.
The talk is on at the Coleman Education Centre, St Oswalds Hospice, Regents Avenue, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne on Saturday June 3rd 10:00am – 12:00pm
They are free to the staff and volunteers at St Oswalds and £5 for everyone else.
If you’d like to come along please drop me a line