How To Let Things Go By Letting Them Be
Lots of webinars make very big promises.
By just listening for 50 minutes you will become rich, thin, abundant and instantly popular.
Sadly, many of the webinars and teleseminars that I have listened to did not quite live up to their advertising.
So as not to fall into this trap I’m going to make a very small promise to you if you attend this webinar.
I hope that this webinar may help you to look at how feelings work in a different way and give you a simple tapping routine to help you more easily let go of the feelings, thoughts and behaviours that no longer serve you.
What you can expect:
- A different way of thinking about what feelings are and how they work.
- Why trying to get rid of negative feelings often makes them more resistant to change.
- How letting a negative feeling be can be a good way to start letting it go.
- A simple tapping routine that helps you let go of troublesome emotional states by allowing them to be there.
- Different ways to use ‘Inclusive Tapping’ in everyday life and therapeutic situations.
It’s a webinar for people who use EFT/Tapping for their self-development or work with other people in a helping capacity. So you will need to know how to tap to get the best out of the experience.
I hope you’ll be able to join me in exploring this interesting way of working with ‘negative’ emotions.
The webinar is on Thursday 20th June, 3pm BST (10am EST, 4pm CET)
The webinar is free of charge and you can sign up here.
If you can’t attend on the day, you can still sign up and receive a free recording of the webinar.
This is the first webinar I’ve run so it promises to be an “interesting” experience for everyone.
I hope to see you there.