Don’t Miss Early Bird Discount
Is this you?
- Do you have a lot of stress and anxiety in your life?
- Are you controlled by your emotions?
- Do you have knee jerk reactions to particular people or situations?
- Do you dwell on old incidents and feel bad about them?
- Are you afraid of particular situations or people?
How do you handle these problems at the moment?
- Do you ignore them and hope they will go away?
- Perhaps you just grit your teeth and push on regardless
- Maybe you distract yourself with comfort eating, drinking, TV or in some other way.
- Do you avoid things you would like to do but are just too stressful.
How are these strategies working out for you?
What if there was a simple way to:
- Let go of stress and relax
- Learn to respond differently to those difficult people or situations
- Get your emotions under control so you can be the way you want to be
- Let go of painful memories or regrets so you can get on with life
There is a simple set of techniques you can learn to help you do all that and more. Emotional Freedom Techniques, or EFT, is a simple self-help method that can make a difference in all these areas of life.
The EFT Level 1+ Training on March 3rd & 4th in Newcastle upon Tyne is a thorough introduction to these skills and techniques, presented by Andy Hunt of Practical Wellbeing.
Most EFT Level 1 trainings are just one day. You can learn EFT in a day, but it can be difficult to take what you have learnt and apply it to daily life without practice.
This two day training is designed to go beyond just teaching the skills and gives you the chance to learn how to apply these techniques in daily life after the training is done. When you have completed this training you will be able to use EFT on your own for all sorts of situations with confidence.
There is lots of time to practice, ask questions and develop your skills.
What people are saying:
“This Level 1 training was an intensive and inspirational introduction to EFT. The course covered a lot of material but without any sense of pressure. It was full of useful and helpful information which was delivered by Andy in a professional, clear and easy to understand format.
I am now converted EFT really does work.
The manual was well structured and extremely useful. Andy was very open to questions and was a gifted, compassionate and competent trainer.
I thought the course was fantastic and I left it feeling inspired and motivated with a whole set of skills and tools to use in everyday life. Thank you very much.”
– Leigh Ord
“A very effective enjoyable 2 days. I have learnt many tools and techniques to create a more peaceful mind. I found the experience of the movie technique extremely effective in clearing negative memories. Looking forward to Level 2.”
– Debbie Dixon
Where, when and how much?
10am to 5pm on March 3rd & 4th, 2012 at St Oswald’s Hospice Teaching Centre, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne.
The Early Bird fee will be £125 until February 25th, then the full fee of £145 will apply
Anyone with an existing AAMET EFT Level 1 certificate can attend this course as a refresher for just £30, if you have previously trained with Practical Wellbeing you can attend for just £20. (Contact me directly if that applies to you)