Since magazines offer you a multitude of festive tips (starting in August), I thought I’d offer you some of my own.
- If the turkey explodes in the oven …. get tapping!
- If granny’s false teeth fall into the trifle … get tapping!
- If the lights on the tree have shorted circuited … get tapping!
- If the other person always gets the fat end of the Christmas cracker … get tapping!
- If you don’t like Christmas … get tapping (although you should have started in August)!
- If you’ve just remembered what you’d rather not had done at the office party … get tapping!
- If you have to spend an afternoon with Uncle Eric and his bad jokes … get tapping!
- If the Queen’s Christmas speech is a bit too boring …. take a nap!
Have a Very Cool Yule!
P.S. Remember EFT also works with tinsel allergies, turkey poisoning, mince pie fatigue and PTSD (Post Traumatic Stuffing Disorder).