There are only two weeks now until the second ChangeCamp of 2009. The number of presentations is now up to 12 with more to follow.
For just £10 and a contribution to a shared meal you can choose from (just click on the link to find out more*):
- Quick Start EFT
- Gestalt Experiential Workshops
- Creating Confidence with NLP
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Life Club
- Self Image & Esteem Building
- Stop Feeling Sh*t and Feel Good
- The Delights of Meta-Modelling
- The Happiness Workshop
- EFT for Cancer Patients
- Hypnosis To Stop The Stress And Begin Deep Relaxation
- Feel better with tapping
Last but by no means least there will also be a Laughter Workshop at the end of the day.
To sign up for ChangeCamp all you need to do is book your place online with Paypal or your credit card. It only costs £10 for the whole day’s presentations and the Laughter Workshop. It’s a bargain!
Look forward to seeing you there.
*If you are not already a member of the ChangeCamp website you will need to sign on, it doesn’t cost anything and it gives you full access to the details of the sessions and other parts of the website.