There are just five days to go before the Spring ChangeCamp, this Saturday, March 26th.
If you haven’t looked recently there are now
15 17 workshops to choose from, including EFT, NLP, Coaching, Self hypnosis, Solution Focused Therapy and other topics. It’s a very rich menu
Session 1 – 10:00-11:30
- Solution-focused Brief Therapy – John Wheeler
- Quick Start EFT – Andy Hunt
- Nurture Yourself With Food – Jackie Wilkinson
- Moving From Guilt To A Fundamentally Honest Resource – Nigel Hetherington
Session 2 – 11:45-1:15
- Life Clubs – Abi Smith
- Mindfulness in Gestalt Therapy – Iain MacKenzie
- Which Side Of The Mountain – John Wheeler
- How To Develop Your Self Confidence – Alan Scott
Session 3 – 2:15-3:45
- Changing Reality – Huw Dampney
- Choosing A Good Future – John Clark
- Betty Erickson Hypnosis Technique – Jay Arnott
- Softening The Inner Critics With EFT – Andy Hunt
Session 4 – 4:00-5:00
- Total Calm – Alan Scott
- Stop Thinking Start Living – Keith Adams
- Spinning Anchors – Jay Arnott
- Accept Yourself Even When You Don’t Think You Deserve It – Andy Hunt
- Laughter workshop – Keith Adams
That’s a lot of fun and learning for one day.
If you haven’t already booked can I recommend that you book online for the princely sum of just £10. If you pay on the door it will cost you £15 to enter.
Click here to book online
If you have paid online please print out your Paypal receipt and bring it with you to get speedy access to the event.
Please feel free to bring friends and colleagues who may be interested in this kind of event.
Please remember to bring with you a small food contribution to add to the shared lunch.
ChangeCamp is at Gosforth High School opposite Gosforth Asda. It’s a couple of minutes walk from Regent Centre Metro and there is good parking if you are coming by car.
The doors open at 9:30 and the presentations start at 10am.
For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0754 700 9116Image courtesy of bogenfreund