ChangeCamp is a one day low cost event in the North East for professionals and interested laypeople who want to change their inner and outer worlds for the better.
It can be about changing yourself if you want to explore your inner life and further develop your skills and resources.
It can also be about helping others if you work with other people to help them change, or it can be about changing groups if you work with groups and teams.
There will be a wide choice of presentations and workshops for professionals and the public including:
- Taking your life in your hands: Iain Mackenzie, Gestalt psychotherapist and coach. This is a taster session for anyone interested in exploring and sharing a range of strategies to enhance inner strength. (Counsellors and therapists may also find this useful for personal development and for use with your clients.)
- Quick Start EFT: Andy Hunt, NLP & EFT therapist and trainer. A brief introduction to EFT that will give you an introduction to the basic skills and strategies of Emotional Freedom Techniques
- How to get well and stay well: Lyn White, Reverse Therapist. Come and learn how you can listen to your body to get rid of symptoms and keep yourself well.
- Compassion, self awareness and the paradoxical nature of change: Iain Mackenzie, Gestalt psychotherapist and coach. An experiential introduction to gestalt therapy
- The Good Feeling of Practice Well Done!: Andy Hunt, NLP & EFT therapist and trainer. Using NLP to enhance mental rehearsal so you can improve your performance at work, at home or at play.
- Bring More Laughter into Your Life: Keith Adams, accredited life coach and training manager who specialises in the science of happiness and laughter as a coach and laughter facilitator. The workshop explores the psychological and physiological benefits of laughter. Its aim is help you to generate more fun and humour into your life and uses NLP techniques to get you smiling and laughing.
- The Gulliver Club: Andy Hunt, NLP & EFT therapist and trainer. Using EFT in a gentle way to bring relief and relaxation and to work on long term issues that restrict our inner freedom.
- Resolving Your Inner Conflict: Alan Scott, NLP Trainer, this workshop introduces you to tools and techniques to resolve inner conflicts, allowing you to feel strong calm and in control
- Feeling Good and Loving Yourself: Alan Scott, NLP Trainer, workshop presenting tools for helping yourself feel good and appreciate yourself even in difficult circumstances.
- Laughter workshop: Keith Adams accredited life coach and training manager who specialises in the science of happiness and laughter as a coach and laughter facilitator. This is the Laughter workshop – 45 minutes of serious laughing – this is the workshop that will leave you smiling for days and is a perfect way to round of the ChangeCamp experience.
- There’s more: More workshops are being added as we get closer to the event ….
Who can attend? Anyone who is interested in this kind of work: therapists, trainers, teachers, social workers, doctors, nurses, anyone who works in the helping professions.
Where and when is it on? Spring ChangeCamp 2010 will be held in Gosforth High School, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne on Saturday March 20th 2010 from 9:30 – 6:00
How much does it cost? The cost for the whole conference is just £10 (that’s right, just £10) and a contribution to a shared lunch.
To find out more and book your place go to www.changecamp.co.uk