If you don’t already know ChangeCamp is an un-conference for anyone interested in personal, professional or organisational change using psychological methods. It’s open to public and professionals alike.
With just over two weeks to go there is an impressive line up of presentations to suit all tastes.
- Quick Start EFT
- Creating Confidence with NLP
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Practising Wellbeing
- Rapid Trauma Resolution for Clinicians and Professionals
- Gestalt Approach to Dreamwork
- Meet, Play and Communicate With Your Inner Child
- Taking the Woo Out of EFT
- The Desire and the Drive for Success
- Brief Grief Resolution
- EFT for Cancer Care
- The Magic of Laughter Yoga
There are still a few presentations in the pipeline so this list may get longer!
ChangeCamp is on June 27th as Gosforth High School, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne. It runs from 10am to 6pm and costs just £10 + £5 for the Magic of Laughter Yoga session.
You can find out more and book your place at www.changecamp.co.uk