Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), also known as ‘Tapping’, is a simple, yet very effective, healing process that uses your body’s built in stress relief system.
By tapping with your fingertips on the ends of acupuncture meridians you can reduce, or eliminate, all types of negative emotions including fears, anger, phobias, grief, traumatic memories, stress and anxiety.
Learning EFT/Tapping at these workshops may be helpful for people who:
- suffer from stress they can feel as if life is getting too much for them and they are struggling to cope with their emotional challenges.
- experience anxiety they might find that simple experiences trigger unnecessary fear or apprehension.
- are upset by unhappy memories they find that there are some memories that they just can’t let go of, even remembering them is distressing and stressful.
- have unwanted emotional reactions to people or situations they may react to situations or people in ways that they don’t like but feel unable to change.
- feel that their emotions are out of control it’s as if their emotions have a mind of their own, no matter what they do they still feel bad when they think they shouldn’t.
- have a busy or troubled mind they go over difficult memories or imaginings time after time, getting nowhere but feeling bad about it.
- want ways to manage cravings they would like not to have to struggle to resist chocolate, cigarrettes, wine, junk TV and many other unwanted temptations.
- would like to treat common aches and pains they want a simple technique that help them ease their own physical discomforts.
- would like more peace of mind they just want to be more comfortable in their body and mind.
If that sounds like you this two-day AAMET EFT Level 1 Foundations Training is designed to give you a thorough introduction to EFT and give you the skills and confidence to use it in everyday life
The training includes:
- An introduction to the history and principles of EFT.
- How to use EFT to take the stress and distress out of everyday problems.
- How to neutralise unpleasant memories with EFT.
- Using EFT to ease cravings and sooth physical discomfort.
- How to use EFT in daily life to be less stressed and more effective.
Important: These EFT Level 1 Training courses are designed to show you how to use EFT to relieve your own issues and to do simple work with family and friends. This is not a substitute for personal therapy, nor will it train you to be an EFT therapist in your own right, though you may use the certificate to attend an EFT Level 2 course for further training.
The course includes a full manual and all training materials. At the end of the training day you will receive an AAMET EFT Level 1 Attendance Certificate which is required if you want to progress to the EFT Level 2 training to add EFT to your professional tool box.
This training is fully self-contained and open to all, after attending you will be able to use EFT confidently for a variety of issues. If you want to go further, developing your EFT skills for working with other people, it serves as the foundation for the Level 2 / AAMET EFT Practitioner course.
The Early Bird fee of £135 ends at midnight 3rd August 2018.
Thereafter, the Full fee is £195 (there are only 8 places available on this training).