Keeping Your Soul Alive
A Professional And Personal Recharging To Challenge Compassion Fatigue
20th & 21st May 2011 – Newcastle upon Tyne
Early bird booking period extended to February 3rd
Save £75 by booking early
Are you someone in the helping professions?
- Does your soul need some care and attention?
- Are you suffering from compassion fatigue?
- Have you lost sight of the reasons you went into this kind of work?
- Are you heading towards burn out (or already there)?
Keeping Your Soul Alive is a two day workshop for: therapists, counsellors, psychologists, nurses, doctors, coaches and anyone who works with people and finds themselves suffering in work they (used to) love.
Attending this workshop will help you:
- Recharge your personal and professional batteries
- Reconnect with the soul of your work
- Find your inner compass and free your resources
- Find your way out of discouragement, exhaustion and despair.
This workshop draws on Bill’s hopeful, effective approach to therapy but goes beyond it to include an approach to one’s life and the universe that challenges discouragement. Through the use of structured exercises, poetry, storytelling, lecture material and writing assignments, participants will get a chance to step away from busy lives to find some spiritual and professional renewal.
This workshop is available just £175 if booked before January 20th February 3rd 2011 (£245 thereafter) with easy payment options if you are feeling a little bit credit-crunched.
To find out more and book your place visit www.KeepingYourSoulAlive.com