IntegrityNLP are presenting two introductory workshops where you can learn how to apply some simple, yet incredibly effective processes, that can make a big difference to you at work and to how you work. This workshop is aimed at anyone who has to work with patients and their families, the other workshop will work on dealing with people in general, achieving outcomes and maintaining a positive attitude. If you work at a hospice in the Tyne and Wear area these workshops are FREE.
What would I get out of attending this workshop?
Simple, applying the techniques you will learn at this workshop will help make your life at work less stressful, healthier and better for you. It will also make things better for the people you work with.
Although the workshop may appear to primarily address your work situation, these skills will work just as well for you in your life outside work.
Please read on to see what attending this workshop can do for you.
Is this you?
- Are you dealing on a day to day basis with poorly patients and their relatives? You know being part of a medical team means that you are going to be spending time with people who are unwell, anxious and unhappy in other ways.
- Do you want to be able to establish good rapport with your patients to care for them and with their families to support them. On the one hand you want to be able to empathise with their plight to give them support but on the other hand you know it is possible to get so involved with someone’s distress that it can be debilitating for you.
- You would like to keep a positive attitude through your day but somehow life just keeps coming up with things that either trip you up or somehow knock you off course. If only you were able to keep the good feelings through thick and thin.
Would you like to:
- Easily connect with patients and their families to get the results you want while not being so connected that you are overwhelmed?
- Be able to decide how you want to feel at any time and keep the feeling going when the going gets tough?
- Stay healthy and safe from other people’s intrusive and unwanted feelings?
There are simple yet incredibly effective ways to achieve these aims by using Neuro Linguistic Programming or NLP. IntegrityNLP is running an NLP Practitioner course at St Oswald’s Hospice starting in September 07.
As a taster session Nigel Hetherington and Andy Hunt are running a one day ‘Applying NLP – An Introduction’ to give you an idea of what NLP is like and what it can do for you.
If you attend this workshop you will learn:
- How to quickly and easily get in to and out of rapport with people.
- How to protect yourself from picking up the distressing emotions of patients and families.
- How to choose how to feel in practically any given situation.
This is just a short taste of what will be available in the full NLP Practitioner training.
If you are an employee of St Oswald’s or any other hospice in the Tyne & Wear area this short course is FREE. For everyone else it costs just £35.
Venue: St Oswald’s Hospice Teaching Centre, St Oswald’s Hospice, Gosforth.
Date: 10am – 4pm on Monday July 16th 2007
There are only 18 places available on each course so book yourself a place on one of our introduction courses now by emailing Andy Hunt firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
P.S. The other workshop will be on Thursday August 9th 2007 email us for more details.