I’m pleased to announce the arrival of my new e-book “The EFT Collection: 12 Tapping Techniques For Practical Wellbeing“.
This e-book is a compilation of some of the EFT/Tapping techniques that I have developed over the years as an EFT Practitioner and Trainer and written about on this website.
The techniques presented in this book range from very simple tactics to quite broad strategies for dealing with difficult situations.
They will help you:
- Neutralise resistance to tapping so that you can get on with making the changes you want to make.
- Make problems more ‘tappable’.
- Identify and neutralise blocks to getting things done.
- Soften negative emotions quickly and easily.
- Easily find and dissolve limiting beliefs.
- Change unhelpful patterns of behaviour and help create new ways of doing things.
The EFT Collection is for people who already know and use tapping for their own self development or with the people they work with in their professional lives. It is a collection of techniques designed for people who want to be free of their unhelpful and limiting thoughts, feelings, beliefs and patterns of behaviour.
To get the best out of the book you need to be willing to explore your own experience, try things out and learn from the process. It is an opportunity and an invitation to develop your awareness, intuition and judgement about your inner world and give you new ways to work with what you find.
Click on The EFT Collection to to find out more and purchase your copy.