This AAMET EFT Level 2 training is intended for therapists, counsellors, social workers and others in the helping professions who wish to add this extremely effective method to their repertoire.
What you will get from this training
- How clients restrict their experience of the world with limiting beliefs and how to use EFT to detect and remove those limitations.
- Ways to approach difficult issues with the minimum of distress to the client. EFT is already a very gentle way to neutralise trauma, in this training you will learn how to soften the process still further.
- Approaches to finding the core issues, events and beliefs that hold clients trapped in a problem. Once these core issues have been identified and resolved the problems associated with them can be rapidly dealt with.
- Different ways to address physical issues including how to discover and resolve contributing emotional factors.
- How to use EFT over the phone and in groups
On completion of the training and the successful submission of three case studies you will receive an AAMET EFT Practitioner certificate. You need to have successfully completed an EFT Level 1 before taking this course.
The training will be on Saturday 8th October & Sunday 9th October at St Oswald’s Hospice Teaching Centre, Gosforth, Newcastle.
Fees: £175 if paid before September 1st, £225 thereafter.