Update: Early bird discount extended to October 23rd.
I am running an EFT Level 2 Practitioner Training on November 6th and 13th 2010.
This training spread over two successive Saturdays and is only open to people who are already established in the helping professions who want to add EFT to their repertoire.
What you will get from this training
- How clients restrict their experience of the world with limiting beliefs and how to use EFT to detect and remove those limitations.
- Ways to approach difficult issues with the minimum of distress to the client. EFT is already a very gentle way to neutralise trauma, in this training you will learn how to soften the process still further.
- Approaches to finding the core issues, events and beliefs that hold clients trapped in a problem. Once these core issues have been identified and resolved the problems associated with them can be rapidly dealt with.
- Different ways to address physical issues including how to discover and resolve contributing emotional factors.
- How to use EFT over the phone.
- How to use EFT in group settings.
- Legal and practical issues of working with clients.
On completion of the training and the successful submission of three case studies you will receive an AAMET EFT Practitioner certificate. You need to have successfully completed an EFT Level 1 before taking this course.
The fee is just £195 if paid before October 9th 23rd, £225 thereafter. To book a place on the course or ask for more information use contact form here.